Update your Personal Details
COVID-19 Update to Members 23 April 2020
Since the country lock-down due to the onset of COVID-19, we have faced major communication challenges. The Botswana Post Office is not providing services during this period and this will result in service disruption. As a result of this we would like to notify you as follows:
1. Monthly Payslips will be mailed to pensioners after resumption of the postal service.
2. Benefit Statements for March 2019 will be ready by the 1st June 2020 and will be mailed to deferred pensioners after resumption of the postal service. Those for active members will be delivered to the employer for distribution.
3. Death Benefits Disbursement Letters will be mailed to beneficiaries after the lockdown. However, those with email addresses should notify the Fund at the email addresses below and the letters will be emailed to them:
Gaborone Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
Francistown Region – email@example.com
Jwaneng Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
Maun Region – email@example.com
We will publish the names of the deceased members whose benefits distributions have been completed on our website and social media platforms.
4. Certificate of existence – some pensioners have not adhered to the submission date of 30th April 2020 and face the risk of having their pensions suspended. To avoid this, kindly take the opportunity to submit your COE as soon as you possibly can. We will publish a list of pensioners with pending COEs to assist you. The COE form is available on our website. If you are unable to submit your COE please inform us using the email addresses listed above and we will assist you.
5. Please do not come to the offices.
You can also send us an email to the following email address and we will respond to your query: firstname.lastname@example.org