Update your Personal Details
Mrs. E. Peloetletse
Mrs. Emma Peloetletse is the current Accountant General at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, a position that she has held since 2009. Her career spans 30 years, with expertise in financial reporting, accounting and public finance management. Mrs. Peloetletse’s hands- on experience with the management of payroll and pensioners’ payments is instrumental to her role as a Trustee in the Fund, where she serves as the Chairperson of the Finance and Investment Committee.
A proactive, analytic team player, Mrs. Peloetletse managed the transition of an outdated payroll system to a more efficient one during her tenure as Principal Accountant in the Ministry. She led the project that implemented the computerization of the Pensions and Passages Division for the first time, ensuring the smooth workflows of the new system and a seamless transition to the new system. As the Accountant General, she spearheaded the establishment of accounting management systems in every ministry in the Republic of Botswana in accordance with the Public Finance Management Act in 2010. Mrs. Peloetletse was appointed a Trustee in October 2013.
- Chairperson of the Finance and Investment Committee
- Appointed Trustee on 1st October 2013
- Employer Trustee- Ministry of Finance
- CPFMA-National Institute of Financial Management-India
- ACCA- BAC-Botswana
- BComm Accounting- University of Botswana
- Accountant General 2009 to date
- Chief Accountant 2005-2007
- Assistant Accountant General 2007-2008
- Deputy Accountant General 2008-2009
- Board member of Botswana Accountancy College